CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Disney Princess Night...

Okay, so I have discovered that summer= boredom. I have reached a point in my life where TV isn't amusing. Movies bore me. When there isn't homework to be done, I sit around and wait for someone to call me, or come over, and keep me from getting bored. However, the other night, I hit a low. Deke was away at work. Michelle was busy with her boyfriend, and all my other friends were occupied with their non-boring lives. So what did I do? I decided to get out of the house. Where did I go? Well, Wal-Mart of course! I decided that I needed to leave, and buy a coloring book. It allowed me to get out of the house for a little while, and I was also going to have something to occupy me when I arrived back home. So, I went and found the most amazing coloring book in the world: DISNEY PRINCESSES!! I have always been a hardcore Disney Movie fan after all... So I went home pretty excited, and I began the search for the perfect Disney movie so that I could watch Disney Princesses, while coloring them. My selected Disney Princess: Jasmine, from Aladdin. This was my favorite movie EVER when I was little. So much in fact, that I had the bed clothes, and even the Jasmine Barbie... Anyway, so I finally found all three Aladdin movies: Aladdin, The Return of Jafar, and The Kind of Thieves. I was pretty excited, but I must admit, still a little depressed... So, I got the first movie out, but in into the VCR in the living room, and heard the most awful noise in the world. The VCR had tried to EAT MY ALADDIN MOVIE! I was devestated. Here I was, coloring book and crayons in hand, with a messed up Disney movie. I was already feeling pretty low anyway. Here I am, finally out of college, enjoying free time, alone, but I can't enjoy it. I felt like I was so boring that my friends kept blowing me off, and I was just in a bad mood. I angerly jerked the tape from the VCR and the tape part was hanging out and wrinkled. I almost cried. That was my favorite Disney movie, Aladdin!

So, in a deperation, I rolled the tape back inside of it, and stormed up to my bedroom, where a VCR was actually more than 20 years old. It works... So, I placed the tape inside, and prayed to God that he have mercy on my fragile mind and allow the tape to work. Praises... it did. So, I laid on my bed for the next few hours, coloring pictures of Jasmine. I still yet was not content. I told myself this whole sorid scene was pretty pathetic. I was assured of this when Deke finally arrived, and he looked at me like I was crazy, because of my "Disney Princess Night"... He told me I needed to find something to do. I now have high hoped of finding a puzzle to assemble. Deke is now working out of town, in South Carolina, and I am wondering how many more Disney Princess Nights I might have now that he is away. He keeps me occupied, but now he is gone.

Anyway, I have to admit, as sad as it was, I did keep myself busy all night, and colored some amazing pictures. I am so darn crafty!!! LoL... Oh well... I am off to go find something to do. I am clearly bored right now (thus I am blogging). But yeah... Much love to all...

0 comments: